Upon signing up for one of our paid plans, you can send out as many email, web push and push messages as needed, as what actually counts towards the plan limit is the total contacts in your E-goi account.
How does E-goi tally up my contacts?
For Pro, Base and Social One plans, E-goi counts all contacts:
- With an email address (including duplicates).
- With a web push notification token.
- With a push notification token.
E-goi won't count contacts:
- Which have been removed.
To see your current quota, just head over to your account's Plans and top-ups (upper right corner menu) and check out your Contacts total.
Will a contact with, say, an email address and a web push token count as two contacts?
Yes, as these are two different, separate channels to message this contact.
A few examples
- I've got 5000 email addresses, of which 100 are duplicated. My total contacts will be 5000 (dupes count towards your quota).
- I've got 5000 email addresses, 2000 web push tokens and 1000 push tokens. My total contacts will be 8000 (all are added up).
- I've got 5000 email addresses, of which 100 also include a web push token. My total contacts will be 5100 (contacts with an email address and a web push token or push token count as separate contacts).
- I've got 5000 web push tokens. My total contacts will be 5000.
- I've got 5000 email addresses, of which 100 have been removed. My total contacts will be 4900 (removed contacts won't count towards your quota).
Are there any E-goi plans which tally contacts up differently?
My plan is GoSend (pay-as-you-go). Does it have a contact quota?
No. Since you simply top up your account with the amount of messages to send, you can have as many contacts as you want!