This is pretty simple and you have two starting points:
- From scratch.
- From an idea or a special day.
How can I create my social post from scratch?
1) Head over the Campaigns menu and hit Create. Then choose Social Post.
2) Select Broadcast and click Next.
3) You'll be taken to a week view of the special days that you have on your Campaign calendar.
4) This time you'll be creating a social post from scratch, so click the Skip this and create my post from scratch button.
5) Then edit and post it. It's super-easy and you'll see how to do it below.
How can I create my social post from an idea or a special day?
1) Hit the Campaigns menu and click the Campaign calendar tab.
2) Find the special day for your post and click this button .
3) Then edit and post it. It's super-easy and you'll see how to do it below.
How can I edit my social post?
Once you land into the edition page, just complete all the details of your social post :)
1) The post title: This is an internal title, just for your own reference.
2) The social networks: Select either one or all of them (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google My Business).
3) Your business page or profile: Choose where do you want to share your post. If you don't have your business page or profile integrated with your E-goi account, you can do it either in this step or through the integrations page.
4) The posting date: If you've started from a special day or idea, just define the publishing time.
5) The content of your post: The content added in this step will be shared on all the social networks that you've selected before but don't worry, you can customise it for each one in the next step :)
6) Different content for each social network (optional): You can now personalise the content of your post according to each social network: the post length, being formal versus being casual, using different images or emojis.
Just select the social network where the content will be different and enable the option to make some changes.
7) Almost ready! Once you've finished, click Next. Then confirm your post options and their content before publishing it. Finish by clicking Send campaign.
And that's all! Ready to engage your followers ; )