Do you run a Shopify-powered ecommerce? You can easily integrate it with E-goi to automatically send emails and SMS to customers!
What can I do with this plugin?
You'll find two versions of this plugin at Goidini (a handy tool we put together to make your integration as smooth as possible).
If you only need to sync contacts, then choose the Basic Version.
Otherwise, you can install the Advanced Version and use all its features to enhance your business:
- Sync your shops' customers, contacts and guests with E-goi and start sending segmented campaigns to them.
- Create pop-up forms at your online store and get all the contacts into E-goi.
- Enable the Track & Engage feature to track your customer's behaviours.
- Apply tags to your contacts, according to their order and checkout statuses.
- Send transaccional SMS with Multibanco data (a payment method in Portugal).
- Sync your products with E-goi and easily add them into your email campaigns.
How can I integrate it?
Very simple! The steps are similar to integrate both versions.
Let's follow the steps to integrate the Advanced version:
1 - Go to Goidini, click Login (top right corner) and enter the same login and password you use for your E-goi account.
2 - Click Create and choose Shopify.
3 - Then, you'll see the integration page where you should type your store URL and click Integrate/Install.
4 - Confirm the integration by clicking Install unlisted app (now at the Shopify's integration page that have just opened).
5 - Enter the same login and password you use for your E-goi account and click Next.
6 - Select the E-goi's list where you want to sync the contacts coming from Shopify and click Next.
You can either select the other sync options or do it later in the Settings tab.
7 - Start mapping Shopify fields to their corresponding fields in E-goi and enable the clients and product syncing.
You can do this step later in the Settings tab of the app.
And that's all there is to it! :)
How can I go to my integration settings?
You'll do all the set-up in your Shopify account. You just need a couple of clicks to enable or to disable the syncing options :)
1- Go to your Shopify account and click Apps on the left-hand panel.
2- Then click the E-goi bar.
You'll get into the Home page where you can check the last synchronisations, the connection between both platforms and create your transactional SMS with Multibanco payment data (if you have customers in Portugal).
From that page, you can access the Settings page (to set your plugin up) and the Forms page (to create your pop-up form for your store).
Go to the Settings page, enable the syncing options that you need and scroll down the page to click Save settings.
- Subscriber list: To select the E-goi's list where you want to sync the contacts coming from Shopify.
- Default subscriber status: To define the status of your new contacts (automatically active or ask them to confirm their subscription).
- Synchronization: To select what kind of visitors do you want to sync to E-goi: those who accept marketing communications, clients with an account in your store and buyers that have not created an account. Also, you can add a tag to them according to the last order made: completed or abandoned.
- Track & Engage: Enable this feature to track your customer's behaviours over your Ecommerce and to save information about their orders or their products chosen. Then you can segment your list by: bought products, date of the last purchase, etc.
- Map additional fields: To map Shopify fields (left side) to their corresponding fields in E-goi (right side). You may need to add extra fields in E-goi before mapping them in Shopify.
- E-goi API key: This is the API key of the E-goi account linked to your online store.
- Synchronize now: Just to start a new syncing of all the options selected before.
- Synchronize all products: To sync all your products. This option will automatically create a Shopify Catalog in your E-goi account.
Pop-up form options:
Go to the Forms page. Select the store theme where you want to show your form and select its Trigger (to be displayed either in an exit intent or after a few seconds visiting the store).
Then, customise the form content, click Enable and Save form.
Go to the store preview and see how it looks! :)
How can I add products to my email campaigns?
Use the Email Builder to create your email campaign and use the Ecommerce widgets.
Before you start, make sure that your products are synched and select the contact list associated to the integration.
Then, you just need to follow a few steps to send the campaign correctly.
- Drag-and-drop it and select the products from the Shopify Catalog.
Abandoned Cart Widget:
- First of all: You should enable the Track & Engage. This is the only way to let E-goi know which products are in your customers cart :)
- Then drag-and-drop it and select the products from the Shopify Catalog. As the products may be different for each client, you'll only see the codes that will be automatically replaced by each product.
- Before sending it: Choose the "Buyers with items in their cart" automatic segment.
- And that's it! Your campaign will be sent to those customers who have products in their cart.
Similar Products Widget:
Use this one to add similar products to those in your customers cart.
And follow the same steps used for the Abandoned Cart Widget.
How can I create an automated shopping cart recovery?
Create your automation from the shopping cart recovery template. It's almost ready to use, just teak it according to your needs.
The essentials to me it work:
- Enable the Track & Engage.
- Sync your products.
- Verify the segment selected in the Condition action.
- Use the Abandoned Cart Widget in your email campaign.
Do you need to add more contacts and send more campaigns? Then an upgrade to your E-goi account can help: check out the best option for you :)