Email Builder is E-goi's zippy, ultra-effortless email editor designed to quickly create professional, bullet-proof newsletters rendering properly in Gmail, AppleMail, Outlook (and many others) with full mobile responsiveness!
Using it is a breeze:
1) Hit the "Engage" menu, hover the mouse pointer over "Email", and hit "Create".
2) Pick the contact list you'll be doing this send to. Then choose "Broadcast" and click "Next".
3) Select "From scratch" and choose whether you'll start from an empty canvas or from one of our preset layouts (newsletter, ecommerce, etc.). Type in the email's subject line and click "Next".
4) You'll be taken to the email options page. The key bit here is selecting your sender (ie, the email address your message will be sent from). Then hit "Next".
5) You'll now move on to actually designing your email! This is child's play. Simply drag and drop items from the left-hand panel. Say you fancy adding a title. Click "Title" on the left panel and drag it onto where you want it in your email. Once you've dropped it, click on it to edit its text, size and how it looks. You can also add links and customise plenty other bits and pieces.
And there you have it! This is basically how Email Builder works - just drag-and-drop items (text, pics, videos, buttons, columns, etc.). They'll auto-snap together vertically, LEGO-like :-)
I've dropped an item into my email. How can I move it, clone it or delete it?
Just hover your mouse over it and click the three little dots coming up right alongside it. You'll see a row of icons allowing you to slide the item upwards or downwards, clone it and delete it.
Where are the item's options once I've dropped it into my email?Easy-peasy! Click the item and then the "Options" or "Style" tabs on the right-hand panel to customise it.
I've dropped a "Columns" item into my email. How can I switch the column order?
Click the item and go to "Options" on the right-hand panel. You'll see an options box for each column. Hit the small arrow on the upper right corner of each box to switch the column's positions. You can also click the cross-shaped icon to actually drag the box up or down.
I've dropped a "Share" or "Social follow" item into my email. How can I remove or add social networks and switch them around?
Click the item and go to "Options" on the right-hand panel. You'll see an options box for each social network. Hit the small arrow on the upper right corner of each box to switch their positions. To delete a social network, simply hit the garbage can icon. To add extra networks, click the "+" sign at the bottom of the panel.