Did you know that you can create email templates in E-goi? It can be very useful and save you lots of time, especially if you follow a specific design when creating your email campaign.
You won't need to duplicate the email campaign or do it from scratch every single time. And, by the way, it's quite simple.
Simply choose your favourite editor (Email Builder or Advanced Editor) and go through one of these two options:
Creating your template from scratch
1) Click "My Resources" on the top menu bar. Then select "Templates".
2) Click "Add template" from the Email category, pick the contact list you'll be doing this send to.
3) Select "From scratch" and then "Blank email".
5) Create your email and, once it looks nice and beautiful, you just need to click "Save" by hitting this button on the bottom bar.
6) And... that's all! :) You'll have your template up and ready every time you need to send a campaign following that design.
Saving your email as a template before sending it
1) Head over the Engage menu, hover the mouse pointer over Email, and hit Create.
2) Pick the contact list you'll be doing this send to. Then choose "Broadcast".
3) Choose "From scratch" and then "Blank email".
5) Create your email and, before sending it, click "Save as template" by hitting this button on the bottom bar.
6) And there you go, the email will be saved as a template for your next sends.
Where can I find my templates?
Just click "My Resources" on the top menu bar and then select "My templates". There you go! ; )