Looking to switch from Mailchimp to E-goi? :)
We've got two ways to do it, so you can carry over right away!
Send us your details and we'll do it for you
Just fill in this form. We'll walk you through it :)
Or follow this how-to
If you'd rather do it yourself, check out the steps below.
They will show you how to import your contact lists from Mailchimp.
What about your campaigns, forms and automations? We'll discuss them at the end of this guide.
How to import contact lists?
Simply export from Mailchimp and import them into E-goi.
- Exporting contact lists from Mailchimp
If you've never done it, just follow this Mailchimp tutorial.
It'll walk you through exporting lists, segments and tags from your Mailchimp account.
Don't forget! You should only export active contacts to prevent bounces and ensure the highest deliverability.
- Importing contact lists to E-goi
Once you've gotten the list from MailChimp, just import it to E-goi:
1) Hit the Contacts menu, click View all (left-side menu). Select Create list in the upper right corner. Fill in the list details and click Create list.
2) Then hit Import excel or CSV file and choose the exported file.
3) E-goi will load the file. Map each field according to its content - see how to do it here.
When done mapping, click Begin import.
That's all there is to it!
Can I import campaigns?
You can't do it directly.
But there's a couple workarounds:
1) You may get the campaign's HTML source from your MailChimp account and paste it in our Advanced Editor's HTML window.
Use it for Completed Mailchimp campaigns. This will keep the campaign's look and feel in place.
To do so, open the campaign in your Mailchimp account, hit HTML Source and copy the entire HTML source.
Then simply paste it in our editor.
And you're all set!
2) Alternatively, you can easily recreate your campaigns from scratch using our Email Builder.
Can I import my forms or landing pages?
Mailchimp doesn't allow form export.
But we've got good news - you can create your form in E-goi! :)
Can I import my automations?
Automations need to be created from scratch.