There's a handly all-in-one Campaign calendar that you can view and manage by accessing the Campaigns page of your E-goi account.
Basically it's an overview of your communication activity and it can also be your communication agenda:
Find important and festive days that you can use as themes of your social post campaigns:
- Special days automatically added by E-goi, such as "International Youth Day".
- Ideas that you can add as a special day, such as "CEO Birthday", "Christmas Promo".
View your campaigns organised by date:
- Find your sent, scheduled and canceled campaigns.
- Grab their report and weblink.
- Do quick actions: clone and delete.
How can I add an idea to my own calendar?
Just following these quick steps :)
1) Hit the Campaigns menu and click the Campaign Calendar tab.
2) Then click the button that you'll find just above the calendar.
3) Fill in the details: its name and description, a link for future inspiration (if you have one), a date and its recurrence (if you want this idea to be recurring).
Done! You can create a social post based on that idea :)
How can I check the details of my ideas and campaigns?
Two clicks to get there!
1) Hit the day where your idea or campaign is.
2) Then you'll see a dropdown list showing their details. From there, you'll be able to do quick actions as well, just find the options in the right side of each line :)