Piece of cake! Simply:
1) Go to the Engage menu, hover the mouse pointer over Automation and hit View all.
2) Click the options button of the automation you want to export, choose Share and copy the link we provide.
3) Log out from your account and sign into the E-goi account you want to import the automation to (if you'd rather keep logged in, just open a private browsing window and use it to log into the other account).
4) Go to the Engage menu, hover the mouse pointer over Automation and hit Create.
5) Pick the contact list the automation will be assigned to, choose Import from link and paste the sharing link you've copied. Then hit Next.
Done! The imported automation will be now ready for editing :)
I have no E-goi account and I've just been given the automation's link. What should I do with it?Simply create an E-goi account (it's quick, easy and free) and then follow step 4 above.
Will this import the automation's campaigns as well?
Yes, as long as they are email campaigns.