Yes, although we'd recommend against it! You should always use a single contact list split into segments (you can have as many segments as you need ;).
If you'd still like to send your campaign to more than one list at the same time, just select those lists on the campaign Setup page.
However, be aware that:
- Your campaign should has no advanced personalisation (ie. contents which change dynamically for each contact).
- By activating the "Mail duplicate contacts only once" option, there will be an independent validation to each list. Since each list works independently, there's no verification about crossed data between them.
Check some of the possible scenarios:
- If a contact is duplicated in List 1 and also exists in List 2, they will receive your campaign twice.
- If a contact is duplicated in List 1 and does not exist in List 2, they will receive your campaign once.
- If a contact exists in List 1 and also exists in List 2, they will receive your campaign twice.
When you confirm your send, E-goi will send out a separate, cloned campaign for each list you've chosen.