Did you know that you can create email templates in E-goi? It can be very useful and save you lot of time specially if you follow a specific design when you create email campaigns.
You won't need to duplicate the email campaign or do it from the beginning every single time. And, by the way, it's quite simple.
You just need to choose your favourite editor (Email Builder or Advanced Editor) and go through one of these two options:
Creating template from scratch
1) Click "Campaigns" on the top bar menu. Then select "My templates" by using this button that you'll find on the right side.
2) Then click "Create template", choose "Email" and pick the contact list you'll be doing this send to.
3) Select "From scratch" and then "Blank email".
5) Create your email and, once it looks nice and beautiful, you just need to click "Save" by hitting this button on the bottom bar.
6) And... that's all! :) You'll have your template to use it every time you need to send a campaign following that design.
Save template before sending the email
1) Head over to the "Campaigns" menu and hit "Create". Choose "Email" and pick the contact list you'll be doing this send to. Then choose "Broadcast".
2) Choose "From scratch" and then "Blank email".
4) Create your email and, before you go forward, click "Save as template" by hitting this button on the bottom bar.
5) And there you go, the email will be saved as template to use it in next sendings.
Where can I find my templates?
Just click "Campaigns" on the top bar menu and then select "My templates" by hitting this button on the right side.